Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Barbie Does Bridal Fair...Becomes Reality


Hopefully, some of you came out to see me and some of Monterey's most amazing of wedding vendors at the Central Coast Bridal Show at the Hyatt on Sunday. It was a really fun show that I'm so happy to have been a part of.

My booth was, as one of my fellow wedding professionals said, like barbie does bridal fair. It was pink, to say the least. I was blessed to have had some wonderful people making my vision a reality.

One of those wonderful people is Connie Moore. Connie has been working with flowers for many years (I'll let her tell you how long! It's unbelievable!) and her talent shines through in everything that she does. I received so many compliments on her work that I thought that I should give a proper shout out to her and her talent.

So, brides, give her a call, shoot her an email, check her website out.
831.688.6698

**Check out Sarah Ward Events facebook page for more photos of the show!