In case you haven't noticed yet, I've got myself quite the sweet-tooth. Cravings come along with that sweet-tooth and on this foggy day all I can think about is bundling up around a bonfire on the beach and roasting s'mores.
I love the idea of incorporating these tasty treats into a late summer wedding. How do you do that, you ask? Well, funny you should ask...
- How about you offer up these S'more Nut Bars in a little cellophane bag, pretty ribbon & custom tag as your favors?
- Or, if you're going the cupcake route why not offer up these scrumptious looking S'more Cupcakes?
- Look at this idea that I stumbled on...S'mores Cake In a Jar. Pretty sure I'm going to be trying this at home very soon! Marshmallows? Good. Chocolate Cake? Good. Graham Cracker Crust? Good. Put it all in a jar and call it a day? Sold.
- Now, I've been seeing a lot of pie stations...and I love it! But, they're most often berry pies (which again, I love!) but why not shake things up a bit with a S'More Pie?
- Or, heck, go the traditional route! Have a beach-side rehearsal dinner with all the fixin' of a traditional bonfire! Barbecue up some meat, bring some beer and roast those s'mores! It'll definitely be a rehearsal to remember!
Hope you're all out enjoying your Saturday! xoxo
**Thanks to Jason Diavatis with Bay Area Entertainment for inspiring my craving! Looking forward to our next SF NACE event! S'mores and all!**