Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Pondering...


I love pink (if you couldn't tell from my logo) but I'm not convinced that it's completely appropriate for a wedding. Maybe appropriate is the wrong word. Fitting? Well-suited? Either way...

Here's the argument. Most weddings involve a groom. Men usually don't care too much for pink. He is the person you're marrying so should you really have a wedding built around a color he doesn't like? On the other side of the argument is...he probably doesn't care that much about the colors. He probably just wants what is going to make you happy and if it's a pink wedding...well, okay. That is why you're marrying the sweet man. And if he's really so sweet then maybe picking a color he likes too would be nice on your side?

Thoughts? Jury is out with me. I think a wedding would be perfectly lovely with pink details but... I do have girlish tendencies so I don't know that I can be a fair judge.