Friday, February 17, 2012

Fingerprints!


Y'all...I've had writer's block. Hard core. Sorry for the silence. I'm gonna bet that you somehow survived though. Yes? Good.

Anywho... I'm back! And I found this super adorable alternative to a guestbook. Who really needs guests names signed in a little book that a.) you'll never look at again (unless you do so just to spite me for saying that you'll never read it ;) and b.) you can't decipher. Uncle Bill is a doctor afterall. Everyone knows you can't read their writing!

This particular poster comes from a lady from Etsy (and if you know me, you know that I love Etsy!). Find her here... Custom Silouette Wedding Poster.

Hope you all had wonderful holidays (it's been that long since I've posted) & if you're newly engaged, congratulations!

Happy Friday!